Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steam refunds

• 06-06-2015 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭

Anyone here have a full refund yet? If so did the money go straight into your account (wallet) The reason i'm asking is i bought and played ARK for about a half hour and decided the games not for me so i refunded it and i got accepted but the money has not gone into my wallet, Is this normal? Will the money come in a few days or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Anyone here have a full refund yet? If so did the money go straight into your account (wallet) The reason i'm asking is i bought and played ARK for about a half hour and decided the games not for me so i refunded it and i got accepted but the money has not gone into my wallet, Is this normal? Will the money come in a few days or something?

I assume it could take a working week or something?

The Steam announcement did say that the money could go to your steam wallet or maybe back onto the card you used to pay. Have you checked that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,337 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

It's up to 4 days for the refund to come through; it will come through to the selected method (i.e. steam wallet or your CC if you selected your CC at the refund process).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

If the payment method was a debit or credit card it will take about a week to show back in your account too. So, 4ish working days for steam plus 4ish working days for it to show up in your bank. The bones of two full weeks depending on what day you initiate the refund.

Advertisement