Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

openelec and cccam?

• 06-06-2015 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hey lads

i was looking online and stumbled on a thread about using a cccam or oscam through openelec/kodi, from what i gathered there is a way of using your oscam or cccam line through xbmc/kodi, this would be a great idea to everything in the same place. Has anyone tried or got this working or even interested in giving it a go? it sounds very promising!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭ouncer

ufc pro wrote: »
    Hey lads

i was looking online and stumbled on a thread about using a cccam or oscam through openelec/kodi, from what i gathered there is a way of using your oscam or cccam line through xbmc/kodi, this would be a great idea to everything in the same place. Has anyone tried or got this working or even interested in giving it a go? it sounds very promising!!

Ostool on wetek running openelec contains ability to configure oscam. I have being humming and hawing about buying one of these for the fun of it. However my vu duo with tsmedia already delivers all my media needs.

Advertisement