Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2% stamp duty

Options
  • 06-06-2015 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi
    I recently got a mortgage with Bank of Ireland and moved into my new house 3 weeks ago. At the time Bank of Ireland were offering 1% stamp duty to be repaid but I have recently read that they are now offering 2% stamp duty on all mortgages drawn down before 31/12/15. I still haven't recieved my stamp duty refund. I am on a 3 year fixed then variable. My question is will I receive 1% stamp duty or 2% stamp duty?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Deise Hurler,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

The 2% cash back offer is available on Mortgages drawn down between 3rd June 2015 and 31st December 2015. We have detailed information on this offer here

If you would like to discuss this in detail, we would suggest contacting our mortgage team on 01 611 33 33 or your mortgage advisor in your branch.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know and the best of luck in your new home.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement