Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

England fans in Temple Bar Tonight

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

sugarman wrote: »
    The difference in LOI tho is its usually just kids between 15-19/20

No, the difference is if you do an hour long documentary on them you'll get loads of footage of English fans doing their best to kick the **** out of other fans and other hooligans trying to kick the **** out of them. Do the same for the LOI and the scariest thing you'll see is "exclusive footage" of fans on a train chanting "WE ALL HATE BOHS! WE ALL HATE BOHS! WHAT ARE WE?? EEEVIL!"

Thank **** for RTE or I'd have had no idea that football fans chant om trains.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

Well its a hell of a lot better than grown men in their 30s and 40s who should have a hell of a lot more cop on by then..

Also, the kids usually only get into small scuffles with each other.. They dont tend to smash up pubs and innocent bystanders and the likes the English do.

again

http://www.thejournal.ie/pre-match-clashes-in-city-centre-between-bohs-and-rovers-fans-1375059-Mar2014/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Darpa wrote: »
    I love that man, a real manager, a real honest down to earth human being who gets on with the job at hand and make the absolute most of what he's handed.

Yeah,legend.

I went to a screening of the new Gascoigne movie (with live Q&A) last night in the Lighthouse and in it Gazza was talking about how when Jack became the manager at Newcastle he was very overweight, eating Mars Bars and happy to just play in the reserves. He said Jack came to him one day and told him if he didn't lose weight and get his head down and start taking it seriously, they'd let him go no matter how much natural talent he had. So Gazza changed his diet, lost some of the weight and under Jack he made his debut in the first team when he was brought on as a sub against QPR in 1985.

We may never have heard of Paul Gascoigne if not for Jack giving him some tough love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

The Guards done great last night and were on top of trouble very quick, its just a pity we'd a pack of knuckle dragging bastards (Irish) out looking for nothing but trouble.

I seen some terribly shameful scenes last night, and without fail all caused by Irish lads taking a go at British visitors.

well you've changed your tune

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93192977&postcount=121

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭redarmy

fryup wrote: »

ye must be bored

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

PARlance wrote: »
    I think you just set the record straight.

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IrishWandering

The scum of the earth came out of their hobbit holes to irritate the English fans. At about 7 o'clock I saw two junkies mistake a family of American tourists as English supporters, they roared abuse at the confused family who were simply sightseeing. What an excellent representation of the Irish 'hospitality'. Not to say that certain English people weren't looking for trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Who won the drinking session after? A lot of our young talent has gone abroad so I'd have expected the English to nick it with a few late shots at the death.

oh stop would you, you are just so funny, you crazy joking cat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

The difference in LOI tho is its usually just kids between 15-19/20

Wrong
    Well its a hell of a lot better than grown men in their 30s and 40s who should have a hell of a lot more cop on by then..

Also, the kids usually only get into small scuffles with each other.. They dont tend to smash up pubs and innocent bystanders and the likes the English do.

Wrong again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

Berserker wrote: »
    Totally. I was in the East stand and I came out with England fans and walked back to the city centre alongside them.

I know for a FACT that this is bull****.

Advertisement