Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert LCVP, help very worried 2015

• 07-06-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I done my lcvp exam and project and they both went very well but recently I found out you need a third language for lcvp but I have an exemption from Irish and I think the school thinks I have one from a third language I have a nui excemption also but I want to know will it be a automatic fail even though I signed and sent it off and done my leaving cert lcvp exam.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭skippy1977

J98 wrote: »
    I done my lcvp exam and project and they both went very well but recently I found out you need a third language for lcvp but I have an exemption from Irish and I think the school thinks I have one from a third language I have a nui excemption also but I want to know will it be a automatic fail even though I signed and sent it off and done my leaving cert lcvp exam.

Don't worry for one minute about it. They don't check or cross reference those things. If you were on the list, submitted the portfolio and signed the sheet and did the exam you are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

skippy1977 wrote: »
    Don't worry for one minute about it. They don't check or cross reference those things. If you were on the list, submitted the portfolio and signed the sheet and did the exam you are fine.

Yeah I have all that done. I signed the sheet, submitted my portfolio and done the exam. Thanks very much made me feel a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Arleamaris

I agree with everything that skippy said. Plus, i'm pretty sure your school wouldn't have allowed you to LCVP had there been any risk of instant failure. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If there's a problem, when the results are inputted in Athlone they will be rejected. I would expect your school checked all this beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

spurious wrote: »
    If there's a problem, when the results are inputted in Athlone they will be rejected. I would expect your school checked all this beforehand.

Yeah hopefully my school did, my name was on the list we had to sign saying that we handed in our project or something plus it's on my online pin to get my results in August.

• Advertisement
Advertisement