Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 JC French - all levels - June 10th 2015***

Options
  • 07-06-2015 6:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exams AFTER they have been held.

Please indicate which level paper you are talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sazzobean

hl paper found it hard especially the listening

• Registered Users Posts: 3 UdNwike

Was by far the easiest exam of the junior,got the whole reading and listening right (my teacher went to the trouble of listening to the whole listening and doing the reading to show us all the possible answers)
    Writing was the same
    Harder than the mock but not challenging

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭AvrilDoyle2000

Unbelievably harder than the previous years! On my birthday and all! Absolute joke of a paper:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gj kg hjjjj

Had a nice scrap with a scrubadub

• Registered Users Posts: 4 yahma7730

HL paper was alot harder than the mock paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mldj

HL. Very happy with that. Think I got full marks in listening, and almost full marks in reading.The only thing that I f*cked up on was the gender in the letters. I did both and I think I did better in the formal. Hopefully an a like the mocks

Advertisement