Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 JC Business Studies - all levels - June 9th 2015***

Options
  • 07-06-2015 6:58pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exams AFTER they have been held.

Please indicate which level paper you are talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mldj

HL. Thought the papers were very nice. Short questions were great, apart from the short t ac where I completely blanked and wrote cash in every space. I did 5 long questions on each paper, leaving out the consumer and books of first entry. The easiest for me was either the club ac or the budget. Dont think any of them were that hard to be honest. Hoping for an a like the mock.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭AvrilDoyle2000

Beautiful paper beautiful shorts beautiful paper 1 and 2 hoping for an A

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭AvrilDoyle2000

Beautiful paper beautiful shorts beautiful paper 1 and 2 hoping for an A

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Got all the short questions right. Did all 6 questions on Paper 1 and I'm confident that I got all the answers and accounts right.

Same story with Paper 2. Did all 6 questions and all accounts balanced and all theory was fine too

Hopefully I got an A like the mocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ylroy

HL- Paper 1 was easy did all the long and short questions, Paper 2 was okay, my balance sheet didn't balance and I over thought the bank question, could have gotten better marks if I revised in a much earlier date. I'm hoping to get a B, hopefully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Higher level. Paper one was easy did 5 questions left out the consumer. Short questions weren't too bad either. Paper two did 4 questions, left out the report writing question and the chain of production question. Everything balance in my accounts as well which was nice.

Advertisement