Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 JC CSPE - June 8th 2015***

Options
  • 07-06-2015 6:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exam AFTER it has been held.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭AvrilDoyle2000

Easy as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Wow that was easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 conorfinn1

That was fairly easy, I only got two of the blanks thing wrong and I've no idea how I could've forgotten a "councillor" is the local member of govt and every seven, not six years for presidency.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Remember many people's projects bring them down. Only twenty per cent or so get an A in CSPE, despite how easy everyone thinks it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Mldj

Defo got at least 75 out of 80 in the exam. The project I wrote was sh!t though. Who can I fill the whole thing up about a ghest speaker coming in for five minutes. To make things worse, I was on the thank you group!!!

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ✭✭AvrilDoyle2000

I did a good project but it only got a B according to my teacher

Advertisement