Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city mugs

Options
  • 07-06-2015 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a few souvenir mugs of Cork city to give as gifts to friends abroad. Where in town stocks them, please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭orthsquel

Cork City FC? Or Cork in general?
    Not quite in town, but I was in Blarney Woollen Mills shop in Blarney over the last week and I spotted mugs with spoons in the handle pretty much like this

http://www.irishgiftstall.com/viewitem.php?productid=70

and I'm 80% sure I saw one with Cork on it. If in Blarney Woollen Mills itself (in Blarney anyway) they're in the all Irish gift stuff section but you might be able to find some like that in other touristy gift type shops like Carrolls on Patricks St.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Thank you! These Blarney ones are great, I will pop in and see if they do a Cork one. It's just Cork, not FC.

Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Is the tourist office still on the Grand Parade? They used to have a gift shop section, if it is still there it might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

There's a little stall in the English Market selling Cork souvenirs as well, can't remember if they have mugs or not though. Just past the coffee stall as far as I remember.

Advertisement