Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 5 results

Options
  • 08-06-2015 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭

Absolutely hammered the jets, such a change from having to play berty!

49-14, could have been more but had to stop with the 35-point limit. Fender threw 4 touchdowns and we ran Tillman in for 2 TD and over 150yards rushing.

Defence is flying at the moment, only got tourched once and that was my fault usering :)

Saints next week, looking forward to a human game :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles beat the Bears 33-3 i think.

Another game for my Rookie QB without an Interception, Run game is fairly solid, all 3 RB's capable of big runs, this week it was David Wilson with over 100 yards rushing, delighted to pick him up, had him behind McCoy for a lot of last season and was excellant when called upon.

Passing game is still fairly static but thats cos im running it a fair bit.

Defense is giving up a good bit in passing yards, but i am playing Relative Rookies in the corners. Ravens next, then Knex followed by Tripper and Jimmy Graham

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browns lost by 7 to the the cpu Patriots

Johnny football throws 5 picks

manzielsleep.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Beat CPU Rams by a TD. Think score was 27-20. Should have been more, but I started doing stupid stuff near the end.

Got the ball moving in the passing game at last, but my rushing is still pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Panthers beat the raiders 48- 24, by halftime I was 35-0 and files got sacked 9-10 times, of course the forth quarter came and they scored 3 td think I threw 3 int in the forth as well which didn't help!

Advertisement