Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer work wanted in Cork area

Options
  • 08-06-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Like a lot of other people out there I have been applying for jobs for the summer months. I am 22 years of age and sine i was 14 i always had a summer job. However this year I haven't been so lucky yet. I have been available for work with the last 3 weeks, I have had 3 interviews, which were very positive and they said they would be onto me the following days after the interviews. I have not heard from any of them in 2 weeks and the starting days were today. I am a very versatile person and have work in many different roles from farm work, labouring on construction sites, forklift operating, eircom customer care representative and other small things like summer camp assistant. I and studying to be a woodwork and construction studies teacher but I am off for the summer at the moment. Does anyone have an idea of where I might be able to get work as I have spent the last 3 weeks with no real success. I really appreciate any help!
    Tagged:

Advertisement