Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Light summer trousers for me

• 08-06-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

EDIT: That title was supposed to be "light summer trousers for MEN"! :) But they are for me too!

Seems like an obvious one. Light trousers, either white / cream / light blue. For summer wear / holidays. However every shop only seems to have one option: skinny!

I've no problem with slim trousers but in hot weather you generally want a bit of space to stay cool! So I'm looking for more of a straight leg trouser.

I know they have ranges in M&S but I wouldn't mind trying somewhere else first. Anyone know where I can buy a non-skinny pair of summer trousers? Tried Zara and H&M and they are all too slim for what I'm looking for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

I've never found a pair of chinos I like the fit of, I find the "classic fit" type too baggy and the modern ones too tapered so I normally buy jeans style chinos in lightweight cotton for the summer.

I can recommend these lightweight canvas jeans and these these ones in linen would be great for when it's really hot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

lizzyman wrote: »
    I've never found a pair of chinos I like the fit of, I find the "classic fit" type too baggy and the modern ones too tapered so I normally buy jeans style chinos in lightweight cotton for the summer.

I can recommend these lightweight canvas jeans and these these ones in linen would be great for when it's really hot.

Thanks, they look nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭lizzyman

No problem at all, they have great customer service too. Recently sent back a pair of cords that I bought from them nine months ago and hadn't worn and they gave me a full credit note no questions asked.

Advertisement