Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I still in contract???

Options
  • 08-06-2015 2:32pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can someone please let me know if I am still in contract and how much longer is left if I am.
    Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dazzymc wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can someone please let me know if I am still in contract and how much longer is left if I am.
    Darren
    Hi dazzymc

I'll be able to confirm this by PM if you firstly PM me your eircom account number please.

Cheers
    Al

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 104 ✭✭dazzymc

Hi,
    Darren
    Hi dazzymc

I'll be able to confirm this by PM if you firstly PM me your eircom account number please.

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Alan. PM sent.

Hi,
    Darren
    Hi dazzymc

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Alan. PM sent.
    Hi dazzymc

I can confirm that your contract is due to expire on the 18th of August

Thanks
    Al

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 104 ✭✭dazzymc

Thanks a million Alan. Appreciate it. D

Thanks a million Alan. Appreciate it. D