Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered Efiber on 26/05, heard nothing since

Options
  • 08-06-2015 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi, 

I ordered Efiber on the 26th May, but received no email within two working days to confirm my order or nothing about installation date ect

Can you check that the order is on your system if I PM you my details or what the delay is?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thecutter wrote: »
    Hi, 

I ordered Efiber on the 26th May, but received no email within two working days to confirm my order or nothing about installation date ect

Can you check that the order is on your system if I PM you my details or what the delay is?

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

Please PM me your email address, name of the account and your specific address please. Please please confirm what method you ordered by (online/over a call)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Hi, 

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

Please PM me your email address, name of the account and your specific address please. Please please confirm what method you ordered by (online/over a call)

Thanks
    Al
    Hi, 

I have just sent a PM, 

I now need this pending order cancelled as I am now moving on from this address and wont be installing a land line at the new address for foreseeable future

Thanks for your help and sorry for the messing around

Hi, 

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

Thanks
    Al
    Hi, 

I have just sent a PM, 

I now need this pending order cancelled as I am now moving on from this address and wont be installing a land line at the new address for foreseeable future

No worries thecutter

I'll ensure it's cancelled and confirm with you by PM when it has - it can take up to 24Hrs.

Cheers and best of luck in the move :)

Al
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Hi, 

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

Thanks
    Al
    Hi, 

I have just sent a PM, 

No worries thecutter

I'll ensure it's cancelled and confirm with you by PM when it has - it can take up to 24Hrs.

Al
    Al
    Thanks a million Al, 

I really appreciate all your help on this

Cheers, 

Graham

Hi, 

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

Thanks
    Al
    Hi, 

I have just sent a PM, 

No worries thecutter

Al
    Al
    Thanks a million Al, 

I really appreciate all your help on this

Cheers, 

Graham
    Hi thecutter

I have cancelled it but just in case, If you recieve an email or txt about your order please let me know.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement