Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still getting bills after cancelling in February

Options
  • 08-06-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you please inform your billing section to stop sending me bills.

I cancelled in Feb. and after several phonecalls got a final bill last month with credit due to me.

Now today I get another bill for €59.99. Can you sort out please?

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

muloc wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you please inform your billing section to stop sending me bills.

I cancelled in Feb. and after several phonecalls got a final bill last month with credit due to me.

Now today I get another bill for €59.99. Can you sort out please?

Regards.
    Very sorry to hear this muloc

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will have this looked in to further

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭muloc

PM sent Alan

PM sent Alan
    Hi muloc

Apologies for these errors - I can confirm the account is indeed closed and the balance has been reduced to zero. You will not receive requests for payment from eircom again.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭muloc

PM sent Alan
    Hi muloc

Apologies for these errors - I can confirm the account is indeed closed and the balance has been reduced to zero. You will not receive requests for payment from eircom again.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan. Hopefully that'll sort it.

PM sent Alan
    Hi muloc

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan. Hopefully that'll sort it.
    Thanks muloc

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement