Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobility scooter parts

• 08-06-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭

has anyone got an idea where i can find a supplier for parts for my mobility scooter, it is a tzora portable elite aqua smooth, i have been told that i need what is called a controller, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Is this the one?
    http://www.aquasoothe.com/aquasoothe-travel-lite-wheeldrive.html

The Aquasoothe Travel Lite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭flutered

mine is the four wheeler, otherwise identical, i emailed a place in the uk, no reeply, i emailedd the manafacturers again no reply, the motor gets hot, an electrical engineer claims it is the controller, the speed control unit moves either way 180 degrees so it may be that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Where did you buy it or was it online?

privately, i put new batterys on it, it ran great for about a month, then it would not run, i took it to asn electrical engineer place, paid them 40, it was idle for 3 weeks before i needed it, it broke down after an hour, took it to as different firm who says that the motor is getting too much power as it gets hot, they suggested the controller required replacing

Hand you tried emailing the company?
    They may have a service deal with someone here or in Ulster.
    At the very least they could arrange for the spared to be shipped out to you or have you send the affected party to them for repair

jo.cain@graceinage.com

• Advertisement

i have emailed them twice, no reply, i have emailed a company in the uk who sell them no reply, parts are advailable in the u.s. but are astronomical, before adding vat post etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SunnieBell

I had the same problem, But not because of controller it is something about battery. I called distributor and explained him about it. he said he will send another battery in one day and asked for sorry for my inconvenience. he honestly deliver me the battery in a day.
    I brought it from a store here in UK named Smart Scooters.

the batterys are fine, the motor has been rebuilt, so i am told its the controller, i have bought a 2nd hand one cheaper than the controller would cost, its working fine, thankfully

Advertisement