Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulldog pup

• 08-06-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I am looking for a male bulldog pup

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

French, English or American?
    There's more than one type.

Contact the Bulldog Club of Ireland's secretary, they will put you in touch with breeders in the country and you can see about applying to go on the waiting list for a good quality pup from assured and health-tested lines. I couldn't tell you of any specific breeders because the dangers of their pregnancy would put me off ever getting a pup :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Hi I am looking for a male bulldog pup

A friend of mine has a 4 month old American Bulldog, bought him when he was 4 weeks old I think, he is giving him alot of trouble with his breathing (needed two operations) and his shoulder is at him now.

He is a great dog though, very friendly and getting well trained.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

A friend of mine has a 4 month old American Bulldog, bought him when he was 4 weeks old I think, he is giving him alot of trouble with his breathing (needed two operations) and his shoulder is at him now.

He is a great dog though, very friendly and getting well trained.

Got him at 4 weeks!!!! i really hope this isn't true, EARLIEST is 8 weeks they should be taken from their mum...

4 weeks, breathing and shoulder difficulities - stinks of puppy farm / back yard breeder..

poor dog hope he is ok and they have pet insurance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

cocker5 wrote: »
    Got him at 4 weeks!!!! i really hope this isn't true, EARLIEST is 8 weeks they should be taken from their mum...

4 weeks, breathing and shoulder difficulities - stinks of puppy farm / back yard breeder..

poor dog hope he is ok and they have pet insurance

Yeah it was a puppy farm, dog is ok, no insurance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Yeah it was a puppy farm, dog is ok, no insurance!

Ouch! Least their looking after the poor wee dog!

• Advertisement
Advertisement