Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 9

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Potus

naasrd wrote:
    Yeah. I did OTA from b1 to 2 on my iPad Air, skipped beta 1 on my iPhone because of battery issues, beta 2 seems to have sorted that so I installed beta 2 on my iPhone this morning. Enjoy
    where is it possible to access the beta 2 if you don't have a developer Id? I think I'd like to try out ios9. The newsstand sounds like a nice new addition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Potus wrote: »
    where is it possible to access the beta 2 if you don't have a developer Id? I think I'd like to try out ios9. The newsstand sounds like a nice new addition.

You'll pick up the IPSW you need at IMZDL

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

I hope iOS 9 beta 3 will be released today as I really want apple music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

nokia211 wrote: »
    I hope iOS 9 beta 3 will be released today as I really want apple music

It is available, did update few hours ago. so far so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

deep1 wrote: »
    It is available, did update few hours ago. so far so good.

What device is this on? had Beta 1 on iPhone 6 and battery sarted to suffer after a few hours. Is it any better on your device?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

BrookieD wrote: »
    What device is this on? had Beta 1 on iPhone 6 and battery sarted to suffer after a few hours. Is it any better on your device?

Beta 2 sorted that out. I was get extraordinary battery on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

BrookieD wrote: »

It was on 6+, Actually i reverted back to 8.4 now and for me Beta 3 was much slower than Beta 2, choppy animation and stutter here and there.

I am traveling soon so didn't want to take chance with beta software on phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Anyone tried it? I tried iOS 9b1 and it ran ok but one of my main apps didn't work, so I went back to 8.3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

installing the public beta on iphone 6 now - will see how that goes. might do the same ffor the pad air later. also going to install new mac OS public beta this morning..... in for a penny as they say

• Advertisement
Advertisement