Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Test Questions

Options
  • 09-06-2015 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Studying for my theory test, just wondering how many questions in total are there? I know there's 40 on the exam, but how many exactly have been made, that need to be studied like... Can't seem to find this out on google lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Studying for my theory test, just wondering how many questions in total are there? I know there's 40 on the exam, but how many exactly have been made, that need to be studied like... Can't seem to find this out on google lol

I know this was asked quite some time back but I only just found on iTunes an app. It's called iTheory Driving Test Ireland & states it has 900+ questions with explanations. States it covers all the topics needed to pass your exam.

So that should give you an idea if you wanted to browse through that :)
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Alexanderis

Try theory-tester . com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tarakelly213

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I know this was asked quite some time back but I only just found on iTunes an app. It's called iTheory Driving Test Ireland & states it has 900+ questions with explanations. States it covers all the topics needed to pass your exam.

So that should give you an idea if you wanted to browse through that :)
    kerry4sam

Thanks, ill check that out :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Did you but the cd/dvd? You'll find that most questions are fairly repetitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭spupazza

Hi, I was wondering where I can get a second hand 6th edition driving theory test boo abd cd or can someone borrow it? I live in Swords, Co. Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

spupazza wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering where I can get a second hand 6th edition driving theory test boo abd cd or can someone borrow it? I live in Swords, Co. Dublin.

Try your local library

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭spupazza

I did, but they told me that I must wait, there is a queue and I have the test on the 10th of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

spupazza wrote: »

Have you done a search online with eg: adverts; gumtree; ebay. I've seen a few results after a quick search.

Perhaps that's an option?
    Good Luck with your test,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement