Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vote for a local school in need?

• 09-06-2015 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

first I hope I can post this here??? :eek::confused:

Sorry if I'm not supposed to........had a quick look at rules and couldn't find a NO

So a local school is Scoil Aine, Raheny Dublin 5. They are in a competition to win a badly needed paint makeover. If you could follow this link and vote for them it would be greatly appreciated.

You can vote daily but we are waaay behind.............but the underdog is so Irish! Please help!

<snip>

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I'll vote but just letting you know that you should prepare for people to arrive and take the píss, that's kind of how AH goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Just Voted now. Great Cause. Good luck!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I would vote but I'm not on Facebook :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

From the charter:
    Advertising and spam is the bane of my life. Spammers aren't people. They're scum. Any posts containing advertising will be deleted and the poster will have their access to this forum removed. If you wish to advertise on boards.ie please contact hello@boards.ie. If you ignore this rule you may be banned from boards.ie outright.
    If anyone happens to read a spam thread, please report it and it will be swiftly removed. You can use the report post function or alternatively report the spam in this thread with a link to the spam thread or to the poster who posted it. Might as well help us get rid of it as quickly as possible.
    Do not post links to Facebook groups or to online competitions looking for votes without permission asking other users to join/vote on, this is also spam and will result in a lenghty or permanent ban from the forum. If you feel your cause it worthwhile PM a moderator and they will discuss it with you, do not post without the approval of a moderator.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement