Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Florence and the Machine

Options
  • 09-06-2015 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

So Florence is playing in the 3arena in September, the presale tickets are out today, i'm with 3 but only signed up to the "music" section yesterday, how does the whole presale thing work? will i get an alert after 9am? I've never used it before.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Niamh42 wrote: »
    So Florence is playing in the 3arena in September, the presale tickets are out today, i'm with 3 but only signed up to the "music" section yesterday, how does the whole presale thing work? will i get an alert after 9am? I've never used it before.
    Thanks

A few things;

There is already a thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057443265

They are not onsale till 2moro (presale)

To use the presales you've signed up to you must download the "3plus" app first. Once installed head to the music section there select appropriate presale and follow instructions.

Texts don't always come through in my experience you may have to text particular word to receive wanted code e.g. "Florence" (example not sure this is actual but it's usually something obvious) to 51020.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Anyone else suspect a Friday gig will be announced?? Hoping so

Advertisement