Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnotherapy

Options
  • 09-06-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recomend a good hypnotherapist in the cork area for anxiety/depression from personal experience,
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

I sent you a PM there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SineadAll

celica00 wrote: »
    I sent you a PM there :)

I would also b interested

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cate3may

SineadAll wrote: »
    I would also b interested

I'd like to get that info too please if you are speaking from personal experiencee
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Peter_Griffin

If you are suffering from anxiety/depression then it is better to see an evidence-based practitioner (e.g. a psychologist). They are the most highly trained professionals in mental health and only use tried and tested methods to treat the likes of anxiety and depression.

My two-pence worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 snyperwolf

cate3may wrote: »
    I'd like to get that info too please if you are speaking from personal experiencee
    thanks

Also interested, going through a rough time with crazy panic attacks, and mindfulness is not working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

Think you all should have a PM now.

Hope it helps you guys, I found her brilliant and very helpful.

Advertisement