Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Identification Quickly

• 09-06-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Basically I'm heading for canada tomorrow and although I have my passport I would prefer alternative forms of identification for any late nights over there.

I lost my driving license and I have no other form of I.D. It seems the method to get a new Driving License has changed so I dont think I can get it today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

I would just make a few copies of your passport and use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Morninglory

Valetta wrote: »

Just by scanning them? Didn't think of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,228 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Scan with a good quality colour scanner, save to your computer, then email the image to your own email account.
    Now you can access a copy no matter where you go.
    Handy to do with all travel documents; tickets, insurance etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Valetta wrote: »

A bar/club will not accept a print out of your passport as ID.

Advertisement