Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Cycling Cap Order

• 09-06-2015 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Howdee

If ye want to order a Boards cycling cap, hop over to the Boards Summer Kit stickie at the top of the page and record your interest.

At the mo we have 5 folks expressing their interest and need another 5 to fill the minimum amount for an order.

Jump in if you want to get chapeau'd out

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Are you organizing it? Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭fillup

ah here... i'm only giving a dig out to some mug on the other thread that volunteered to do the leg work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Have to say I was well impressed with the cap. I will order another. I would also offer to organise except I am away on holidays very shortly!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

bcmf wrote: »
    Have to say I was well impressed with the cap. I will order another. I would also offer to organise except I am away on holidays very shortly!

Can you send me the details of who you ordered from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I will have another. From memory they were €10 last time but price may have changed.

• Advertisement

hats are 12.5 min order is 20, hats

Advertisement