Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass cutting Balbriggan

Options
  • 09-06-2015 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone recommend someone that would cut grass in a small back garden once/twice a month over the summer for my tenants in Balbriggan area?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

sooty11 wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone recommend someone that would cut grass in a small back garden once/twice a month over the summer for my tenants in Balbriggan area?

Thanks a mill
    Gosh would they not just cut it themselves if you provided a lawnmower?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Pipmae wrote: »
    Gosh would they not just cut it themselves if you provided a lawnmower?

They don't have too since 2011 it's up to the landlord to do it iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sooty11

Stheno wrote: »
    They don't have too since 2011 it's up to the landlord to do it iirc

Just trying go make things easier so they don't have to be bothered about it.

When I lived there a few years ago a young lad used to go around to houses cutting grass over the summer months, but that's a few years back. Unfortunately I'm not in the area now to see any notices locally etc.

Advertisement