Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sega Mega Drive Games

• 09-06-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Mods move/delte if not allowed wasnt sure

I've 12 old games just wondering if any value in any them posted here to see if any interest or what wroth
    with case and book
    spiderman
    super kick off
    sonic
    mirco machines
    mirco machines 96
    pga tour golf 2
    fifa 95
    without books
    megagames1
    kickoff
    streets of rage (wrong case)

ps. also have 2 controlers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The games aren't wortha whole lot, they are all very common. Even boxed with manual they would be quite cheap. Megadrives don't really sell for all that much either unless they are in good condition boxed of it's an audiophile 'High definition graphics' variant and even then it's not hugely expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Probably a long shot, but any chance Spiderman is actually 'Spiderman The Animated Series' or 'Spiderman Separation Anxiety'?

They're both worth a few quid.

Bog standard spiderman isn't unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Th3B1tcH

thanks for replys , wanted to check before I bring to a shop or threw up on adverts
    o1s1n I checked spiderman its just bog standard
    Any advise if I throw up adverts if I shud put as 1 bundle or seperate and prices please :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Throw it up as a bundle. You won't get rid of those sports games otherwise. There's also the arcade and retro marketplace on this very forum. Could be worth sticking up a for sale post. There might be some one looking for a megadrive, you never know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Please remember this is not a sales thread and no private messaging the user about the games. Please use the Marketplace, reading rules first, or Adverts.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement