Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suits - Season 5 [** Spoilers **]

• 09-06-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭

suits-season-5-updates-mike-and-rachel-s-first-photo-from-episode-1-revealed-spoilers.jpg?w=685

Excited for this to return in a few weeks! By the sounds of it, we're in for lots of feels in the first half with Cristina Cole joining the case as Dr. Paula Agard, "who will be helping Harvey deal with his various issues now that he has been separated from Donna, and fans of the show will be made more acutely aware of the softer side to Harvey’s character, as the show will explore his personality quite deeply during those sessions with Dr. Agard."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

suits-season-5-updates-mike-and-rachel-s-first-photo-from-episode-1-revealed-spoilers.jpg?w=685

Excited for this to return in a few weeks! By the sounds of it, we're in for lots of feels in the first half with Cristina Cole joining the case as Dr. Paula Agard, "who will be helping Harvey deal with his various issues now that he has been separated from Donna, and fans of the show will be made more acutely aware of the softer side to Harvey’s character, as the show will explore his personality quite deeply during those sessions with Dr. Agard."

Can't wait! Hopefully someone will get litt up

I got half way through the last series and just forgot about it, the show feels like it's just going through the motions at this stage and it may be kinder to just put it out of it's misery.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

The last season was not great, apart from a few good performances revolving around the characters of Louis and Donna. Perhaps to move away from Mike's "secret" and actually get into some legal drama instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I don't think there is a hope of USA ending the show as it's a ratings goldmine (well silvermine) - but I would agree, last season wasn't its strongest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

its been in steady decline (quality rather than ratings), it still pulls out the odd cracking episode though, which is why im still watching,

mike secret it by and far the biggest issue the show needs to address, that an 10 episode arcs of the same case, back and forth and back and forth, 2-3 episode cases would be much better, with a few one episode ones thrown in,

they should try and Katrina back also, to few characters on the show, she looked like a good addition that they did noting with,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

'separated from Donna' ? Were they together?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

'separated from Donna' ? Were they together?
    she went to work for louis

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

don ramo wrote: »
    she went to work for louis

and world-famous hardass Harvey Specter has to see a therapist 'cause she changed offices?

FFS, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

and world-famous hardass Harvey Specter has to see a therapist 'cause she changed offices?

FFS, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel

He is also in love with her, which could be why he can't commit to anyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

This jumped the shark a long time ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 loverain

Its one of my favorite series but as much as I love it, I have to admit 4th season was rather mediocre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Ok so I'm watching this on Netflix and I am on season 3, (nearly finished) anyone no if they will put up season 4 and what channel was this show on on tv?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

There really is very few redeeming things left about this show.

But at least this is one of them

RZXY7.jpg

Advertisement