Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature students

• 09-06-2015 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Anyone get any acceptance or rejection letters yer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

No i rang yesterday and they said it could be the middle of next week before we hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

Thanks, was thinking of ringing them but will wait till next week. They said the first week of june in the interview and most colleges have let people know, wonder what the delay was

Thanks, was thinking of ringing them but will wait till next week. They said the first week of june in the interview and most colleges have let people know, wonder what the delay was
    Ye they said they same thing to me on the day, no idea what the hold up was. They did say we will hear by email first so make sure to keep an eye out:)

Just got the email there telling me I got it. Best of luck

Just got the email there telling me I got it. Best of luck
    Well done Foggy!got mine as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 junebuggy80

I got an e mail in June

Does anyone know are they doing mature student days before the classes start

Does anyone know are they doing mature student days before the classes start
    They sent out letters for mature students asking if they would like to come back for mature students summers school, its starting monday the 24th but i think places are limited on it.

Advertisement