Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy?

Options
  • 09-06-2015 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

1) Nigella seeds - I need the for panch pohron
    2) Mustard oil
    3) Mustard paste
    4) Fresh prawns

I'm in south co. dublin but anywhere in Dublin is fine :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're much more likely to get help here in the Dublin County South forum since posters in Cooking and Recipes are spread far and wide :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Indian store on Old Stillorgan road will have mustard oil.
    Mustard paste? Coleman's powder, make up a paste?
    Nigella seeds not sure but that Indian/Asian store is brilliant. Surprisingly comprehensive stock of seeds powders etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Isn't Mustard oil banned in the EU?

The rest you will probably get in the organic supermarket in Blackrock, Select Stores in Dalkey or the Punnet in Glasthule.

Edit: yep, the Asian supermarket in Stillorgan is a good bet. I bought a big packet of mustard seeds there last week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I don't what some of those things are but Cavistons in Glasthule, so you could go to The Punnet as well, stock some random things and I'd imagine they'd have the prawns too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭omri

Thanks all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 dennisedward

I use mustard extracts and mustard essential oil in foods.I usually buy it from Kancor company.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Advertisement