Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonne bags buy? And green waste dump?

Options
  • 09-06-2015 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I can buy a tonne back to use and keep?
    I want to buy one, use to put in car go to dump empty and repeat, I found a place down by docks that said it's 16 euro to do this, so sounds better than a skip or getting tonne bag that they've to come back and collect.
    Sound good?
    Where can I buy one I don't want emptied?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,529 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

most DIY multiples will have them; you buy them for say €18 and pay €55 to have them collected - but you're under no obligation to have them picked up at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Find a quarry that bags its own gravel my local one sells them for €5 I bought 25 from a firm in Donegal or somewhere a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,115 ✭✭✭emaherx

Sacks.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

I have loads free for you. Where are you based?

Advertisement