Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moss treatment this time of year path?

Options
  • 09-06-2015 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

I've a kinda slate path I want to get moss off, it's not thick moss more just makes the surface slippery when wet. The area gets very little sun and it'll stay like this as it's down to buildings not trees I can cut back, it's nice slate so don't want anything like iron that would make the slate.
    Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭mikeecho

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Definitely..
    My little Karcher came with the base model of this patio cleaner free. I was doubtful but used it to clean my composite decking in the spring and it was magic. Like it says it reduced slashing and more importantly for me the handle is at a nice comfortable height so using it for a few hours doesnt give a load of backache.. You can stand at a proper height and just move it over and back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

If there isn't a huge amount, use the kind of flat, wide knife that you use for stripping paint - just slide it underneath and scoop the moss up.

Advertisement