Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclub Table Reservation

Options
  • 09-06-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Hey guys - has anyone had a good experience with any specific nightclub re Booking a Table.

There are 6/7 of us travelling to London in a few months, and we're looking to book a table in a decent nightclub. Budget of about £500-£700 for the night.

If anyone has any recommendations, or indeed places to dodge, please share.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Anywhere that you need to book a table is best avoided

• Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Hey guys - has anyone had a good experience with any specific nightclub re Booking a Table.

There are 6/7 of us travelling to London in a few months, and we're looking to book a table in a decent nightclub. Budget of about £500-£700 for the night.

If anyone has any recommendations, or indeed places to dodge, please share.

What sort of club are you looking for? What age range is the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

What sort of club are you looking for? What age range is the group?

Age range 23-27
    Only in London for two nights and second night sorted.
    I've booked tables in clubs in Vegas, New York Etc before and had great nights, essentially you get in without cover charge by committing to spend so much and plus table service, the try of the gang haven't done it before so i wanted to find a decent club in London to bring them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Age range 23-27
    Only in London for two nights and second night sorted.
    I've booked tables in clubs in Vegas, New York Etc before and had great nights, essentially you get in without cover charge by committing to spend so much and plus table service, the try of the gang haven't done it before so i wanted to find a decent club in London to bring them!

Whiskeymist, Mahiki, Movida, Funky Buddha all do table service. Had table service in Movida and Funky Buddha. Clubs tend to be full of beautiful girls looking for rich guys. It all feels a bit forced and fake and not really my thing so wouldnt waste the money again. London has a fantastic nitelife though with many great bars and clubs that are far superior to the ones mentioned.

The Swan in Stockwell for instance is a great favorite of people on here. I suggest you go there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Playboy wrote: »

The Swan in Stockwell for instance is a great favorite of people on here. I suggest you go there

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Careful, he might take you at your word

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'd recommend Café de Paris in Leicester Square if The Only Way is Essex/Made in Chelsea is your kind of scene.

Good music, good atmosphere, great looking nightclub and the online booking is straight forward. You'd often spot people you'd recognise from TV too if that's your kind of thing.

Advertisement