Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any jobs available in or around Sligo?

Options
  • 09-06-2015 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, I'm looking for a job over the summer. I am available for full time and I have years of experience working in retail and a warehouse.

Not sure if you guys would take too kindly to me posting something like this. I've just had little luck finding something over the past few weeks so I thought I'd maybe post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

showsaf wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a job over the summer. I am available for full time and I have years of experience working in retail and a warehouse.

Not sure if you guys would take too kindly to me posting something like this. I've just had little luck finding something over the past few weeks so I thought I'd maybe post here.

Argos looking for weekend staff

• Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

just saw today that mauds ice cream/smoothie place in quayside are looking for full/part time staff

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭koolis02

Anyone hear about any upcoming partime jobs in sligo? really need a summer job :rolleyes:

Advertisement