Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening Venue Dundalk

Options
  • 09-06-2015 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Looking at venues for a christening for the end of July. I'm thinking about having it in the Crowne Plaza but I heard its €20 euro ahead for an adult which is a bit steep . There would probably be about 40 guests.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I thought christenings had to be in a church nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

I thought christenings had to be in a church nowadays.

Obviously it'd be the afters :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

You could try Riva on Earl Street? It depends what you are going for, doubt you'll get much cheaper than €20 per person if it is a 3 course meal you are going for. We had christenings in Darver and in the restaurant above the century (we had the place to ourselves, because they didn't open during the day at the time) Don't know if they are still open at all. Both were really good, low 20s for 3 course meal.

The other place you could try is Eno, I think they hire out the room upstairs.

Or Relish is another option, they might let you use all of downstairs if it was a sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

The Malthouse does christenings in the function room.

Advertisement