Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New or existing customer??

Options
  • 09-06-2015 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    I am currently with electric Ireland for electricity but another provider for gas. My one year contract is nearly up and I was looking to switch to electric Ireland for my gas - would new customer rates apply for your dual tariffs (as I am a new gas customer) or the existing customer rates (as I already have an electricity account)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi caviardreams,

Thank you for your interest in signing up for gas with us.

Both new and existing customers can avail of the same dual fuel rate of 11% for gas and 15% for electricity if they pay by direct debit and register for online billing. You can see our price plans [URL="https://www.electricireland.ie/switchchange/allPricePlans.htm"]here[/URL].

Do let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1 koolhands

Hi guys
    I am currently with electric Ireland for electricity but another provider for gas. My one year contract is nearly up and I was looking to switch to electric Ireland for my gas - would new customer rates apply for your dual tariffs (as I am a new gas customer) or the existing customer rates (as I already have an electricity account)?

Hi,
    I am an existing customer with gas and electricity. My current deal ends soon, so is it possible for me to keep my present discounts or will I have to switch to a new supplier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi koolhands,

We have price plans for both new and existing customer. The price plan for dual fuel customer is 11% discount on gas & 15% discount on electricity. This is for both new and existing customers. However, in order to apply you need to ring our colleagues on the Sales team and agree to the terms and conditions or else register online [URL="https://www.electricireland.ie/switchchange/existingPricePlans.htm"]here[/URL].

Do let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement