Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop & Scan Ireland

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 laura 86

miamee wrote: »
    I don't think that would stop you from transmitting. I often make a mistake or two when scanning, e.g. scan 'no offer' then remember that it was on special offer so I scan 'price offer' straight after as well. You can't as far as I know, do anything to the memory on the scanner. Probably best to contact them about the transmitting issues.

I just realised that it was a firewall stopping it 😂

How do you find it? Is it worth it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

It's grand, I've been doing it for years so am used to that extra little step of scanning when I bring home the week's shopping. We haven't collected any vouchers for a good while now so we have built up €230 worth. Will have to trade them in soon for some vouchers when things have re-opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

miamee wrote: »
    It's grand, I've been doing it for years so am used to that extra little step of scanning when I bring home the week's shopping. We haven't collected any vouchers for a good while now so we have built up €230 worth. Will have to trade them in soon for some vouchers when things have re-opened.

They could do with adding a few new vouchers to their list IMO. Getting bored of Amazon :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I think we got One4All last time but yes the options are limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Back when I started, I seem to remember the redemption options were Amazon, Arcadia Group (gone bust in the last few months) and Screenclick DVD rental (long gone). And that was it.

HMV (also long gone now), Woodies and then One4All physical cards all got added in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Gormal

I'm going to miss the amazon ones. (meaning I won't be shopping on the UK site)

They've added Penneys, Clarkes, Nike, Zalando, Footlocker, Brown Thomas, Currys.

Think it will be one4all for me and that's it.

Would be nice to get 1 voucher for the total claimed rather than 10 or 20 .......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

nike are my go to for shop and scan vouchers, combined with a sale and discount code ive saved a fortune since they added them

The internet isn’t for everyone

Advertisement