Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achill to Mulranny Greenway, map with points of interest?

Options
  • 09-06-2015 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,959 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Wonder does anyone know if there is a proper map available of the area around the Greenway from Achill to Mulranny?

I will be walking that section soon. I know I could probably buy the OS map, but I just wondered if there is anything else available out there.

I know I won't get lost :D, but TBH, I'm just looking for exactly where the trail is relative to the roads etc. and if there are any points of interests/lookout points/cafes around.

I'm sorry to say that the Greenway website is woeful for showing the exact trail relative to the coast, and how far "things to do and see" are from the trail and where on the trail you get off it to see them! It really is bad. And Google maps don't give much either!

http://www.greenway.ie/Trail-AM-01.html

Comments

Advertisement