Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US visa agent

Options
  • 09-06-2015 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi guys, can someone recommend an agency for a US visa, I have an oppertunity to set up a business over there, same business as I have here, If anyone has advice or experience of doing this I'd really like hear about it,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

I went through this almost 20 yrs ago, so my knowledge is dated but I do know that things have got tighter. You have no hope of sorting out visas and permits on your own or with help from here. The paperwork for employers is a nightmare. Even opening a bank account can be problematic. If you are setting up in the US use a professional. Believe me it is a minefield, get one item wrong and you can be locked up until a dumbass INS jerk with a beergut, earning a little more than the minimum wage, decides to process you.

The correct question is "How much will it cost to get a professional to organize visas, permits, etc for XX State in the USA?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

Hi there,

Just sent you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

protelos wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just sent you a PM.

If it is worth doing, it is worth doing openly! Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭protelos

I gave personal information on the Attorney that processed my Visa here. I didn't know (as I new) if this sort of information is allowed.

A private message is a common method of communication here as far as I can see!

Advertisement