Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World cup of Darts 2015

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Anyone notice something weird about Wright's flights? seem very "shakey"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

Clareman wrote: »
    Anyone notice something weird about Wright's flights? seem very "shakey"

It’s the points he is using, they are flexible. Deta Headman also uses them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Some serious finishing by Gary Anderson there to beat Taylor.

Sets up a winner take all final match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Fair play to Peter Wright, probably the most consistent over the whole tournament.

Sticking to what I said that this tournament is sht but Wow,what a final! Ando v Taylor was brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Good days darts today.

Would have liked to have seen Scotland win.
    Say MVG is cursing Barney blind for being a heartless git again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

mdwexford wrote:
    Would have liked to have seen Scotland win. Say MVG is cursing Barney blind for being a heartless git again.

Think Scotland deserved it to be honest. They got tougher games. Snakebite of all people lost if for them after doing so well against Netherlands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

players take it seriously which is good, definatley not a exhibition tournament

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Barney and MvG representing Holland again this year. It should be Klaasen with MvG but after his behaviour a few years back and MvG's refusal to forgive him he hasn't been picked or perhaps doesn't want to be.

He issued a statement saying he can't play due to 'personal commitments'.

• Site Banned Posts: 109 ✭✭ShiddyArze

gramar wrote:
    Barney and MvG representing Holland again this year. It should be Klaasen with MvG but after his behaviour a few years back and MvG's refusal to forgive him he hasn't been picked or perhaps doesn't want to be.

gramar wrote:
    He issued a statement saying he can't play due to 'personal commitments'.

Disgraceful from the PDC in my opinion. Is mvg now calling the shots? Its mvg who has the problem with jelle, therefore he shouldn't be in it of he doesn't like him

I see Peter Wright has "withdrawn due to personal reasons" too.. Anderson obviously not happy about Wrights missus recent tweets..This tournament has now been made a mockery of

ShiddyArze wrote: »
    Disgraceful from the PDC in my opinion. Is mvg now calling the shots? Its mvg who has the problem with jelle, therefore he shouldn't be in it of he doesn't like him

I see Peter Wright has "withdrawn due to personal reasons" too.. Anderson obviously not happy about Wrights missus recent tweets..This tournament has now been made a mockery of

I had to laugh at Lewis's puntastic reply....'I really do hope the DRA (Darts Regulation Authority) take this seriously. Nobody in darts I know of would ever throw a game'

Silly comments from her...hard to know if Wright pulled out because of it but smoke and fire and all that.

• Advertisement

gramar wrote:
    I had to laugh at Lewis's puntastic reply....'I really do hope the DRA (Darts Regulation Authority) take this seriously. Nobody in darts I know of would ever throw a game'

Anderson admitted to throwing a game against in Lewis, in Glasgow around 4 years ago so I really don't think they could complain about the allegations.
    Thought I wouldn't be seeing anymore of Thornton for a few months..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Any links to all this match throwing craic? Never heard anything about it

Liamalone wrote: »
    Any links to all this match throwing craic? Never heard anything about it

This is from the sun but more or less tells the story.

I can't post links, but you could also google "Gary Anderson admits throwing a game"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ShiddyArze wrote: »
    I can't post links, but you could also google "Gary Anderson admits throwing a game"

I heard about the one a few years back, heard nowt about the recent craic. Cheers

Advertisement