Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with Door to Door Sales People

Options
  • 10-06-2015 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi Guys[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]An "employee" from Electric Ireland forced his way into my mother house today and I have sent the below response as we have got no were with them can you please like and share this so it can reach as many people as possible. I will not stand for anyone barging there way into someones home. Imagine that was an elderly woman or man. This is not on and I will not let them away with this.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am wondering what your policy on door to door sales people. This is not on at all I will be starting a campaign to ban all Door to Door sales people from my area, We have elderly and vulnerable people in our area. Something must be done to protect the people in my community  [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Good morning shorta.

We are very sorry to read this and we regret any upset caused to your mother. If one of our representatives acted in this way, we sincerely apologise. We can assure you that we take these matters very seriously. If your mother requested a call back from a supervisor, we can check into this. However, we are unable to discuss with yourself as you are a third party. Can you please send us a private message with your mother’s name, address and phone number and we will look into this as a matter of urgency.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shorta

Good morning shorta.

We are very sorry to read this and we regret any upset caused to your mother. If one of our representatives acted in this way, we sincerely apologise. We can assure you that we take these matters very seriously. If your mother requested a call back from a supervisor, we can check into this. However, we are unable to discuss with yourself as you are a third party. Can you please send us a private message with your mother’s name, address and phone number and we will look into this as a matter of urgency.

Thanks,
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife 

As per my other post on other social media. I will be conduction all communication through social media. I will be representing my mother as she is still shaken by this. 2 things i forgot to mention on other media's is that we have passed the details on to the Gardai and will be looking to bring criminal proceedings to the sales person. I have been talking to local politicians who are looking to get involved in my campaign and I have phone meetings with a number of local and national papers today  

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shorta

Hi Aoife 
    My Mother received a call today from your Customer service team, she confirmed that the employee was been disciplined for his actions. WE would like his full name passed on to my mother so she can pass this on to the Gardai

Advertisement