Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US PSN codes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

You will need to set up a seperate U.S. account on your system. There's nothing much to it and the information is out there online, I don't think we are allowed to discuss it here.

I've purchased a few games from the U.S. store, the savings aren't great anymore due to the current state of the Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

That ebay price is more expensive than here
    http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/

I bought Farcry 4 from them and was downloading the game within 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Anyone else have UPC and the speed on the PS4 is brutal? I'm getting 20 on the PS4 and 200 on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

No complaints here lately. Are you using WiFi?

lertsnim wrote: »
    No complaints here lately. Are you using WiFi?

Ethernet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Ethernet.

I usually only get 25mb on 240mb UPC wired and just a bit less over WiFi.I've read that its a common problem with the ps4

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    I usually only get 25mb on 240mb UPC wired and just a bit less over WiFi.I've read that its a common problem with the ps4

It's annoying me, trying to download a 40gb game can take an age.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

It's annoying me, trying to download a 40gb game can take an age.

I know.I usually download at night or just before I leave work so I'm not waiting around
    Isn't there an option that if you leave on stand by the ps4 will auto download content?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I have gotten stuff from the US store before, and it works fine for me, as long as you have a US account.

Thanks guys,
    Got a fantastic deal on a second hand ps4.
    I've only got infamous second son,not exactly a masterpiece of gaming but I have to say i'm enjoying it.
    The hardware/firmware is super nice.

Gotta finish infamous before I get The Last of us

• Advertisement

Thanks guys,
    Got a fantastic deal on a second hand ps4.
    I've only got infamous second son,not exactly a masterpiece of gaming but I have to say i'm enjoying it.
    The hardware/firmware is super nice.

Gotta finish infamous before I get The Last of us

I thought inFamous was great game, the graphics are really next-gen, last of us is a masterpiece.

I thought inFamous was great game, the graphics are really next-gen, last of us is a masterpiece.

Ah no Im deffo not bashing it but its not exactly a milestone in gaming history!
    Its exactly like crackdown with powers.graphics are good tho!

Ah no Im deffo not bashing it but its not exactly a milestone in gaming history!
    Its exactly like crackdown with powers.graphics are good tho!

I'd say it's a milestone for the little details, the textures of clothes, facial animations and lighting etc but as a game, yeah it's not exactly pure 10/10 but sure what game is, enjoy it tho, I loved the light power.

OK,
    Didnt want to start a new thread on this.
    My connection speed in downloads says 24.1 Mbps
    but the down load is as slow as a wet week.3 hours for 10gigs?
    I have my port forwarding set up and have Nat type 2 .
    On the poxbox that is upc horizon
    is this normal ?

Thanks

Advertisement