Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolnamuck area, Carrick on Suir Broadband

Options
  • 10-06-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

I just moved to the Coolnamuck area in Carrick on Suir and was informed that my line was an amber line (extended reach) and that there is a 50/50 chance of getting broadband and if I do get it, there is only hope for 1-2mb. 

I'm going to give it a go, but I was just wondering if you can tell me if there are any plans to upgrade the lines in the area, I'm not expecting efibre but maybe an upgrade in the quality of the line.

Also can you please let me know how far from the exchange the house is, it is 2.5km from the main street of Carrick on Suir, if that helps!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cb123 wrote: »
    Hi,

I just moved to the Coolnamuck area in Carrick on Suir and was informed that my line was an amber line (extended reach) and that there is a 50/50 chance of getting broadband and if I do get it, there is only hope for 1-2mb. 

I'm going to give it a go, but I was just wondering if you can tell me if there are any plans to upgrade the lines in the area, I'm not expecting efibre but maybe an upgrade in the quality of the line.

Also can you please let me know how far from the exchange the house is, it is 2.5km from the main street of Carrick on Suir, if that helps!

Thanks in advance.
    Hi cb123

I will be happy to look in to this further for you - please PM me your specific address :)

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cb123

RESOLVED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cb123 wrote: »
    RESOLVED
    Cheers for updating the thread cb123 :)

Al

Advertisement