Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Laurel hedge

Options
  • 10-06-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

My laurel hedge seems to be in a bit of trouble. It's a well established hedge and not had any trouble with it before. Please look at pics attached. The leaves are turning yellow and then brown. I spread some chicken manure pellets a few weeks back, has this anything to do with it or is that just coincidence? Could it be diseased?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭arthur daly

It has been fairly dry that could be it,anyway of getting water to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

It's grand , happens to mine every year not so much this year but last year thought I was going to loose the hedge then it grew Like mad. I would think it's thinning itself out, but don't worry it's grand

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭The Waxbill

Thanks to you both for your answers, hopefully you're right and I've nothing to worry about.

Advertisement