Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Quinn in Cork

Options
  • 10-06-2015 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello I know there used to be a store upstairs in Merchants Quay but me thinks tis gone now.

Does anyone know where stocks the Tony Quinn products in Cork. In particular looking for the sun cream thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

What advantages would his sun cream have over, say, you're conventional brands?

The MQ page doesn't say much but still lists him: Tel: 021 427 0377

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Heat Rash! Works wonders for it in the summer months. I get awfull heat rash on my hands, looks like porridge or super ted hands... So I used to get the Tony Quinn one when I went holidaying abroad but have'nt in years so have not gone looking. Going to be walking down the aisle soon and the last thing I want is skank hands... So on the hunt again for it..

Ill try the number thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Milly33 wrote: »
    Heat Rash! Works wonders for it in the summer months. I get awfull heat rash on my hands, looks like porridge or super ted hands... So I used to get the Tony Quinn one when I went holidaying abroad but have'nt in years so have not gone looking. Going to be walking down the aisle soon and the last thing I want is skank hands... So on the hunt again for it..

Ill try the number thanks

No worries, is heat rash the same as prickly heat?
    Seem to get it on holidays over the last few years.
    Was recommended some stuff by a Portuguese chemist two summer ago that did the trick. Should have the cream in my travel bag will see if I can find the name if that store has definitely gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello yeah it would be. Tis the severity me thinks with it, so annoying so it is... Would love to know the cream if you have it is it a suncream or just a cream to get rid of it? I used to get betanovate before but kinda just let nature takes its course with it now... Like to stick to aloe and things

Advertisement