Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakery and sweet shop in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 10-06-2015 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

is there a bakery and a sweet shop apart from the shopping centre thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Mr Snow wrote: »
    is there a bakery and a sweet shop apart from the shopping centre thanks for the help

I don't think so. I haven't been to the centre in the village since Supervalu replaced Superquinn so not sure if they have the same extensive bakery range or whether they do made to order cakes etc.

Mannings Bakery and Oatfield sweet shop in the Blanch Centre are the only ones I'm aware of but they're in the shopping centre which you seem to have already accounted for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Fuseman

Supervalu still carry the full range of bakery goods as Superquinn did and as Ongarboy said, there is the Oatfield shop in the centre that is pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you drive they have a Thunders bakery in Charlestown Shopping Centre and an Auntie Nellie's sweet shop in Finglas village.

Advertisement