Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time/Distance Learning Structural Engineering

Options
  • 10-06-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks. I recently completely the level 7 part time structural/civil engineering course run at CIT but trying to find an institution doing a follow on level 8 course, I find I've hit a brick wall!

CIT are currently running a level 8 over 3 years online that finishes in May 2016, but when I contacted the course coordinator he informed me that they had no current plans to run it again (which in theory would begin in sept. 2016).

So Im just wondering if anyone knows of an online/distance learning level 8 (Hons) degree in structural engineering, or would anyone be interested in doing the distance learning structural course at CIT?

The coordinator hinted that the course could possibly run again if they had the numbers, so anyone interested in putting their name forward? If I had enough names together I could put a case CIT to run the level 8 course again.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement