Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on 1 day ban

Options
  • 10-06-2015 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,

I got a one day ban from the radio forum. I am at a loss, I don't see anything in the charter?
    I feel the decision is harsh and would like a reversal

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Please look at the large graphic at the top of this forum, and confirm you have followed steps 1 to 5. You are unlikely to receive attention until you follow the procedure above. When you have done so, please come back to this thread if you need to, and a CMod from the relevant category will review your complaint.

-Shield.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

If no confirmation is received in the next few days this will be assumed to be resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement