Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due February 2016

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Ah delighted cakerbaker. Boy/girl? What weight. There's no better feeling than having it all over and done with. Hope you are keeping well x

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Boy, 7lbs 3oz! Had a bit of drama getting him into the world but nothing too serious all the same and I must say the staff in Holles St are amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Congrats on Feb little boy!

Heading into rotunda today for subs appointment? Not sure what that means but think just check up. Five days over so into March for me unless next twelve hours surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

Kept at the routine appointment and baby boy joined this morning. It's absolutely amazing. He's amazing. No sleep in two days and a still can't sleep cos I just keep looking at him. Off to March babies thread for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Congratulations smallerthanyou. We certainly had a run of boys in the February thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement