Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennedy CUp in UL

• 10-06-2015 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

i see that Limerick are thru to the semi finals and might be nice to go along and support the lads for it, any idea when its on, and if they win, when the final is on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Aesop

Limerick Des. v Kerry Thursday 11th June @ Bowl 1.00pm

http://www.sfai.ie/index.php/kennedy-cup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

ok thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

Its the Limerick Desmond team that are through to the semi finals,Limerick District lost again today and are fighting for places 13th--16th,while Limerick County are fighting for places 29th--32nd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

desmond league lost 11-10 on penalties it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭Masala

Who is in the other Semi?????

So its Kerry vs.....???????

Didn't get to go up this year.... always went on the Tuesday for past 4 years, Great day out and always great weather.... I remember seeing the Man City lad Jack Byrne one year.... he stood out a mile that year.

Where did DDL finish????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

final is on tomorrow its Kerry v Dublin. I saw the semifinal today in UL with Desmond, very exciting second half and penalties, hardbreaking stuff for Desmond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭Masala

Who won??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭tastyt

Kerry beat the ddsl 1-0. Great to see it being won by a league outside the capitol. Always a smashing competition

Advertisement