Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Games collection just got back to me and said they're unbelievably busy with all the pre orders and they're working through PS4 orders and then on to Xbox One. Hopefully they get to mine before the end of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Got my dispatch email an hour or so ago. Hopefully have it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

:(

Hope its not as long delivery as he says

AQRuqgE.jpg

:(

Hope its not as long delivery as he says

AQRuqgE.jpg

Probably say that just to cover themselves in case its late.

We should have it Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Preordered mine off PSN, hope to get to play it tomorrow

• Advertisement

I know I said I shouldn't mind if the game doesn't come until Monday but with everyone on PS4 getting theirs dispatched it's very annoying that the Xbox One copies haven't been done yet and doesn't look like they'll be done today at all

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Preordered mine off PSN, hope to get to play it tomorrow

Hi, do you know if this is working?? No sign of mine preloading yet(ps4)..
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

opengoal wrote: »
    Hi, do you know if this is working?? No sign of mine preloading yet(ps4)..
    Thanks.

Is the game not out on Friday? I know the 'European' release date is tomorrow but the UK one is Friday and we usually just ape their release dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Colemania wrote: »
    I know I said I shouldn't mind if the game doesn't come until Monday but with everyone on PS4 getting theirs dispatched it's very annoying that the Xbox One copies haven't been done yet and doesn't look like they'll be done today at all

That would be annoying alright, but I'd still be hopeful it'll be sent today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

tigger123 wrote: »
    46.17 was debited from my account this morning, but it said from "Curveball", not Games Collection... that ring any bells with you?

You got a great price there (which bank was it).
    I paid by Revolut card which supposed to have better exchange rates than the bank and was charged €46.59 = £33.95, this is the same as currency xe exchange rates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Belt

Is the game not out on Friday? I know the 'European' release date is tomorrow but the UK one is Friday and we usually just ape their release dates.

Email I got from playstation store said it would be available at 11 pm on 16th Sept

Games collection just confirmed to me that they didn't get the xbox copies sent out today. Boll*cks! Very tempted to cancel my order and buy it on the Canadian store for 50 euro....

Games collection just confirmed to me that they didn't get the xbox copies sent out today. Boll*cks! Very tempted to cancel my order and buy it on the Canadian store for 50 euro....

Hmmmm might do that myself. Is there any downside?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Hmmmm might do that myself. Is there any downside?

Cancelled it there. I know it's a bit petty but my weekends are fairly busy with study for professional exams and this weekend was to be my Pro Evo weekend so had been looking forward to it!

No downsides as far as I know unless you plan to sell the game in the next 6 months which I definitely won't be!

Cancelled it there. I know it's a bit petty but my weekends are fairly busy with study for professional exams and this weekend was to be my Pro Evo weekend so had been looking forward to it!

No downsides as far as I know unless you plan to sell the game in the next 6 months which I definitely won't be!

Sweet I'm gonna follow suit. Never downloaded from abroad before but I'll give it a shot

Sweet I'm gonna follow suit. Never downloaded from abroad before but I'll give it a shot

Very easy to do. You just go to system settings on the xbox, change to Canada or whatever region you want, press restart now and simply go into the store and buy the game! Then change back the region when you're finished

Very easy to do. You just go to system settings on the xbox, change to Canada or whatever region you want, press restart now and simply go into the store and buy the game! Then change back the region when you're finished

Do i need a giftcard or can I use paypal?

Do i need a giftcard or can I use paypal?

That I don't know but i'd assume paypal. Apparently it's cheaper to use gift cards though. Can I use my Microsoft balance by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Can you play online with the updated kits and team names?

Do you just see the info that you have locally on your PS4 HD?

v3ttel wrote: »
    Can you play online with the updated kits and team names?

Do you just see the info that you have locally on your PS4 HD?

You can just see the kits you've updated ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

You got a great price there (which bank was it).
    I paid by Revolut card which supposed to have better exchange rates than the bank and was charged €46.59 = £33.95, this is the same as currency xe exchange rates

Bank of Ireland.

So where can i download the option file for PS4?

Edit: Ok think i found them.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98407
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98021

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Belt wrote: »
    Email I got from playstation store said it would be available at 11 pm on 16th Sept

Same as email I got

Just went to PlayStation store to confirm payment for pre-order and it started dowloading along with an update file. Pre-download I presume but hope it playable later on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

I'm sure it will be asked but I may aswell be the first. What sort of prices are we looking at in b&m stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

usually suspects will be probably be 70 euro , Smyths would be you're best bet, got Metal Gear solid in there for 65 on release day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

usually suspects will be probably be 70 euro , Smyths would be you're best bet, got Metal Gear solid in there for 65 on release day

Just had a quick gander, HMV seemingly €54.99

Can't get the us download to work for love nor money

Can't get the us download to work for love nor money

What's the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    So where can i download the option file for PS4?

Edit: Ok think i found them.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98407
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98021

Dont have pes what exactly is the option file?

• Advertisement

akelly02 wrote: »
    Dont have pes what exactly is the option file?

Basically gives real kits for all the teams.

Advertisement